The NEW i4 charger from Nitecore improves upon the original model with six new features:
• 100% Charging Acceleration
• Active Current Distribution Technology
• Expanded Compatibility to Support 3.7V and 4.35V batteries
• IMR Battery Restoration
• Automatic Current Selection Based on Battery Capacity
• Automatic Detection of Non-Rechargeable Lithium Batteries
100% Charging acceleration means the Nitecore NEW i4 can charge at up to 1500mA current in one slot.
Active current distribution (ACD) technology allows for the dynamic distribution of the NEW i4’s charging power. For example, if two batteries are being charged in the NEW i4 and one of them completes charging, all charging power will automatically go to the other slot and charge the battery at the fastest speed.
Expanded compatibility to support 3.7V and 4.35V batteries allows you to charge a host of batteries with a single charger. Compatible with 1.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V and 4.35V. By simple operation with the V button it is easy to set charging voltage in each slot independently.
IMR battery restoration will restore 0V depleted cells by pressing and holding both the C and V buttons simultaneously.
The NEW i4 can intelligently select the most appropriate charging current based on automatic battery capacity detection.
Available with either a UK or Continental wall plug – please select from the drop down menu.
Safety features include:
• Optimisation for IMR charging by monitoring the voltage stays within safe limits
• Overtime charging protection, limiting to 20 hours
• Made from fire retardant, flame resistant materials
• Automatic Intelligent Temperature Control preventing overheating
• Li-ion/IMR/LiFePO4: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650 & NiMH/NiC: AA, AAA, AAAA, D cells.
• Input: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz 0.25A (max) 10W
DC 9~12V 1A
• Dimensions: 140 mm x 94.8 mm x 37 mm
• Weight: 202 g (excluding batteries and power cord)