Stealth vaping is the act of using small vapes that generate smaller plumes of vapor. The user can regulate the exhaled puff barely visible. It is vaping discreetly and it works best with concealable devices that have low power and have a tight MTL draw, often called stealth vapes.
Stealth vaping can still create visible vapor when not done in the right way and It is not wise to do it in spaces where vaping is banned.
Many common places where vaping is not allowed includes Airplanes, Government-owned property grounds, Public transportation, Theaters Hospitals, and
Schools. Other institutions are categorized on a case-by-case basis. In general, the easiest pointer for this is to look for “no smoking” signs.
The FDA regards vape products as tobacco products, and vapor is hardly seen by the law to be different from smoking. If you have the urge to vape, always ask about the rules.
How Stealth Vaping Is Done
- Purchase an ultraportable vape kit like a disposable vape or even a pod vape. This is perfect because devices are small enough to fit in the 5th pocket of jeans. They come in different small forms and often look like little highlighters, flash drives, or even key fobs. Low vapor with a discreet form factor is what you’ll need.
- Ensure your LED lights are covered. Your ultraportable vape kit would have a small LED light that turns on while you are drawing on the device. This light is small enough to be covered with your finger when you take a hit. Not concealing the light would be an attempt to become more obvious to others — especially in low-lighting situations.
- Make sure you take your vape in very short puffs. The longer you draw on the vape, the larger the cloud is created. Even though small devices would not produce a lot of vapor, a long puff will put out more than a short one.
It is best to purse your lips and blow a tight stream of vapor downward and away from any onlookers. Remember, stealth vaping is meant to be discreet, not invisible.
Before we talk about the Zero vape, check out our latest additions of nicotine free vape juice, CBD vape juice, and CBD vape pens
Zero vaping is a category of stealth vaping in which the user takes a hit but would exhale no vapor. It is like turning your vape device into a nicotine inhaler! This style of vaping has become common in current times with people zero vaping and it should only be attempted with similar devices which are small and concealable.
Trying to zero vape on bigger and more powerful devices like a sub-ohm tank will probably result in an uncomfortable coughing fit, sneezing, followed by vapor jumping out of your face. This is definitely not a stealthy move at all.
Zero vaping is also not wise in places where vaping is banned. Even though no vapor can be seen leaving your mouth, the noise of the coil activating would potentially draw attention, and a wisp of vapor can be detected from an exposed airhole on the device.
How Zero Vaping is done
- Take a small puff and quickly inhale a short bit of air again from your mouth and nose. Repeat this once or twice more so you would feel your chest expanding as more air goes in. Hold your breath for more seconds to exhale with lips pursed.
- Take a small puff down to the lungs in a long and deep inhale to last about three to five seconds. Do not try an aggressive inhale, but ensure your inhales lasts several seconds and is steady and deep. Exhale slowly and deliberately with pursed lips.
Despite research that shows second-hand vapor to be non-toxic, users can be hassled for vaping—sometimes in places where it’s okay to vape! Luckily, stealth vaping is a great way to enjoy your vape privately, even if in public.