The fact that leaking, popping, spitting is all part of vaping doesn’t mean it has to be that way every time you vape. There are lots of things you can do to keep these common problems to the barest minimum.
Before we discuss that, let’s discuss these major problems.
This occurs when e-juice escapes from your tank through the airflow system. Leaking can vary from a few drops of vape e-liquid to having your tank emptying all of its contents all over your vape mod.
This problem is common with even the most popular sub-ohm tanks.
Even though most of the newer tanks are designed to prevent this, no tank is 100% leakproof.
To prevent leaks ensure you;
- To prevent leaks ensure you;
Check your seal and make sure your tank is fastened together properly. Do not be in a hurry to do this as you may cross-thread the top cap or forget to screw it together tight enough. Ensure the threads are in sync and closed tightly, but not too tight.
- Sometimes you can get e-juice inside this tube by accident, which usually leads to gurgling and leaking. If this happens to you, remove e-juice from the chimney and clean it out with a paper towel before vaping.
- Try to keep your vape positioned vertically when not using it for extended periods. Don’t get into the habit of putting your device down all the time, or you will have to deal with inevitable leakage.
- Make sure you check for worn or damaged O-rings. Look for signs of wear and tear, broken or missing O-rings.
- Ensure you make use of the right e-juice
- Examine your vape tank for any cracks or other damages. If your vape has a thin crack in the glass or a piece of bent metal, that means the tank is no longer airtight, enabling the juice to leak out and into the air hole valve.
Spitting and popping
This is when occasional super-hot droplets from your vape e-liquid shoot in your mouth when you are trying to vape. The droplets will spit in all directions, but if you are unlucky, some of the content can shoot up into the mouthpiece.
Below are some ways to prevent spitting and popping from happening.
Preventing Spitting and Popping
- Don’t over-prime your coil. When you put too much e-juice in the chamber, you can easily cause flooding issues and spit back.
- Decrease your airflow as inhaling too hard when you vape would encourage flooding by pulling more e-juice into the chamber. Inhale more softly, let the coil and wick do the work for you. When you reduce the airflow, be careful not to inhale too strongly to compensate.
- If you have primed or dripped too much just pulse the fire button a couple of times before you start to inhale.
- If your wattage is very low, you may not be vaporizing e-liquid as rapidly as your wick is replenishing it. Turn up the power
- Clean the chimney
Occasionally, troubleshooting is necessary for a smooth experience with your vape. Asides from getting the best CBD vape juice, disposable CBD vape pen, CBD vape pods in UK, ensure you always check your vape.
To avoid leaking, spitting and popping, begin with the simple solutions, and if they don’t work, move on to more drastic measures. If they all fail, you need to get a whole new tank or device altogether.
As anti-spit back and anti-leaking measures become more common, we are entering a new age of vaping. If the tech keeps progressing, problems like these might become a thing of the past someday. However, do not let these inconveniences deter you from enjoying a much better alternative to smoking cigarettes.